Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MS 150 Bike Ride

I am officially signed up for the MS 150 bike ride next year from Duluth to Minneapolis as part of the company team. So if you're in a giving mood, have to donate a little to flush out your 2007 donations, are planning early for your 2008 donations, have a bit of change lying around in a coffee can, or owe me a favor, keep me in mind. I thought I'd get the notice out early so I'm on the radar. If you're a coworker, consider joining the team yourself - two days of biking is not as difficult as it seems, coming from Duluth it's all down hill, and you get to enjoy some fit, handsome, multi-cultural company in the guise of Ming and me.



Dear Friends and Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off the Bike MS: Larkin Hoffman 150 Ride 2008. I am planning to be a part of that event and, I ask you to join me in the fight against multiple sclerosis by making a contribution to support my effort.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Please help by making a donation — large or small — to fight MS. Or, why not join me on the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds that make a difference.

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Click here to visit my personal page and make a secure, online donation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will match or beat your father-in-laws donation. Let me know.
Dad

Anonymous said...

To Scott's dad:

Feel free to extend the donation competition to my entry as well.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/?pg=personal&fr_id=7100&px=4323782

fd.

Mac Noland said...

I've done the ride twice as a kid. That was back when it was from Anoka to Duluth.

Being I remember having to scramble for donations, consider me a donator. Stop over to sign me up any time.

As for doing the ride myself; maybe in the future.