Friday, July 11, 2008

Bicycle Film Festival

Kyle and I went to the Bicycle Film Festival (we drove - I'm not a fan of biking home on Highway 13 at 11:00 p.m.) at the Riverview Theater last night to watch Breaking Away on the big screen, and a series of Bike Shorts. These were some of the shorts I liked best:

Bat for Lashes "What's a Girl to Do?" A very strange video that was creepy in a Donny Darko way on the Riverview screen.


Tom Sachs' Waffle Bike. Which gets funnier the more you watch.


The Balorda Bike Festival as directed by Luca Bedini and Marco Brandoli. 3000 people getting drunk on wine, eating pork and pasta, and riding a mere three miles. This might be a fun ride to do in the future.


And, totally unrelated to bicycling but VERY funny, Black 20's Journey At the Center of the Earth. I think Mean Mr. Mustard can appreciate why it amuses me.

No comments: