Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sank's Meme

Courtesy of Sank, the New Kid Meme:

1. Any nickname? Scooter. Dexter. I was just lamenting that when I last switched jobs, my Scooter nickname went away. Not enough Scotts in my group to make it necessary.

2. Mother’s name? Ellen

3. Favorite drink? Beer. Many different kinds of beer. And scotch, when I can afford it.

4. Tattoos? Only on my wife.

5. Body Piercings? Like Sank, my hole grew over. My ear hole. Still have a lump where the hole was. Or is this a question about whether I like body piercings. I do - I'm a fan.

6. Sank censored number six. Was it dirty? Perhaps. So I'll make up a confusing question: "Most recent sexual term you heard that you didn't understand?" Arabian Goggles (thanks to Kevin on G4 TV)

7. Birthplace? San Jose

8 Favorite vacation spot? Loved New Orleans. Love London.

9.Ever been to Africa? No

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes, with beer.

11. Ever been on TV? Yes. On a show staring a clown who is now dead.

12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Sign...sign....I think this leaves some room for interpretation that works in my favor. I have never stolen a traffic sign.

13. Ever been in a car accident? Hit a light post near Brooklyn Park. Big one. It came down.

14. 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Four doors all around.

15. Favorite salad dressing? I loathe most condiments - salad dressing, ketchup, mustard, disgusting.

16. Favorite Pie? Rhubarb and Strawberry (really, rhubarb and most any berry)

17. Favorite number? 31, for no particular reason

18. Favorite movie? Once upon a time it was The Princess Bride, but I think I'm not partial Breaking Away and American Flyers. An honorable mention for Dawn of the Dead.

19. Favorite holiday? May Day.

20. Favorite dessert? Ice cream. Probably Izzy's.

21. Favorite food? Thai.

22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday - lots of time to bike.

23. Favorite brand of body wash? Soap. Shampoo if I'm out of soap.

24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest.

25. Favorite smell? Hops.

26. What do you do to relax? Bicycling. Hamock.

27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? You would not believe how many people have asked me this question in the last month. I see myself wiser and still as happy with the world as I am now. My goals are simple.

28. Furthest place you will send this message? My blog.

29. Who will respond to this the fastest? She Says

Questions from the Peanut Gallery:

A. Favorite Author: Orwell or Morrow

B. Favorite Book: Depends on the genre. History: At The Hands of Persons Unknown: The Lynching of Black America. SciFi: War With the Newts. Overall (because of a predilliction to dystopic literature): 1984 or We.

C. Favorite Sport: Bicycling.

D. Favorite Team: Garmin Chipotle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birth Place: San Diego, Naval Hospital.